I am a veteran spouse or veteran that cannot find my DD214. What can I use to prove that I am a veteran/my spouse is a veteran? 

To locate your military personnel file and access your DD214, try VA BENEFITS. If you are on your first enlistment and have not been discharged, you may provide a copy of your VA Card or other proof of benefits. Spouses will need to provide this information about the military member/veteran. Do not send a copy of your social security card.
faq type: