Ricky Martinez is a Project Management Professional with experience in Operations and Human Resource Management who is ready to start his post military career with a veteran friendly company. He honorably served his country as an Officer in the United States Air Force. While in uniform he was directly responsible for managing military operations, training requirements and simulation planning, and personnel programs. He received the Air Force Commendation Medal for his meritorious service as an Operations Manager and training Instructor in his unit.
• Planned, developed, and executed multinational live-virtual-constructive Air and Missile Defense exercise integrating Middle Eastern and Coalition defense forces.
• Directed and implemented Operational Risk Management and safety programs for over 300 aircrew personnel ensuring over six months incident free.
• Led an operations office of eight instructors, overseeing aircrew combat readiness for over 200 students a year for the Air Force’s elite Airborne Warning and Control Systems aircraft (E-3 Sentry).
• Adjunct Mathematics Professor with 92 hours of classroom instruction and weekly recitations to include leading and managing 8-week college courses for military students on deployment.
• Directed complex, multi-million dollar software simulation exercises impacting national security and diplomatic relations.
Work History and Education:
Ricky spent five years in the United States Air Force as an Operations Manager, Human Resources Manager, and Military Readiness Manager from 2013-2018. He also worked as a Professor at the University of Maryland University College, Al Dhafra, UAE. His career is supported by a Bachelor and Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering at The University of Texas San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas and is published twice for his graduate work in biomechanical research. He also attended Air University, Montgomery, Alabama for their Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course, Joint Air Operations Planning Course, Advanced Leadership and Management Development Course, and Integrated Air and Missile Defense Course